Here at Fishguard Chiropractic Clinic Ltd we strive for excellence through expert patient care, education and satisfaction. Our policy is to provide gentle, effective treatment tailored to each individual’s needs.
Our team of Chiropractors, Massage Therapist and Physiotherapist offer the highest level of care in a welcoming and relaxing environment.
Established in 2007, Fishguard Chiropractic Clinic has become a well-established and respected busy family practice at the heart of Pembrokeshire and bordering counties. We have recently moved to a beautiful premises called Wintern House Health and Wellness. Here the parking is easy and you’ll have access to a whole team of multidisciplinary practitioners. We work hard to find out what is wrong so that we are able to offer a variety of techniques that work in harmony with the body and can help to achieve significant improvements in health.
How do we achieve this?
Our aim is to help you achieve and maintain your optimum level of health therefore getting you to where you want to be. Whether this is running a marathon, sleeping more comfortably or getting you out of pain, our aim is to help you achieve this.
We believe that finding the underlying root of the pain is essential thereby treating the cause, not the symptoms. Our team works hard to ensure that the entire process is as pain free and easy as possible so that you can fully focus on your recovery. Sports Massage Therapists are on hand to relax tight and stressed muscles. Onsite Pilates and Yoga classes help strengthen and stabilise the body. It is the intention of our team to help you to meet your health goals and achieve true wellness.
At Fishguard Chiropractic Clinic, you will…
- be treated by fully qualified Practitioners registered with their respective associations and councils General Chiropractic Council (GCC) and members of the British Chiropractic Association (BCA) and Royal College of Chiropractors (RCC)
- be provided with the best possible care tailored to your individual needs
- be treated with courtesy and respect in a professional and confidential environment
- receive advice on prevention and recurrence, home-help and rehabilitation
- receive professional and ethical care in an establishment integrated with other local healthcare professionals
We offer treatment for a variety of conditions from muscle and joint aches/pains to back pain and neck-related headaches.