Here at Fishguard Chiropractic Clinic Ltd we strive for excellence through expert patient care, education and satisfaction. Our policy is to provide gentle, effective treatment tailored to each individual’s needs.
Our team of Chiropractors and Massage Therapists offer the highest level of care in a welcoming and relaxing environment.
Established in 2007 by Bethan Ouseley and Steve Ouseley, Fishguard Chiropractic Clinic has quickly become a well-established, busy family practice at the heart of the community of Fishguard, Pembrokeshire and the borders of Carmarthenshire and Ceredigion. Originally from North Pembrokeshire and being a Welsh-speaker, Bethan felt it was important to offer a bilingual service in both Welsh and English to help create a friendly and comfortable environment for her patients. With over 14 years experience in treating patients of all ages, the team is confident in their abilities to offer help to all patients however serious their requirements may be.
How do we achieve this?
Our aim is to help you achieve and maintain your optimum level of health, getting you to where you want to be. Whether this is running a marathon, sleeping more comfortably or getting you out of pain, our aim is to help you achieve this.
We believe that finding the underlying root of the pain is essential thereby treating the cause, not the symptoms. Our team works hard to ensure that the entire process is as pain free and easy as possible so that you can fully focus on your recovery. Our Sports Massage Therapists are on hand to relax tight and stressed muscles. Pilates and Yoga classes are also run by our Sports Massage Therapist Kat Steed at other locations. It is the intention of our team to help you to meet your health goals.
At Fishguard Chiropractic Clinic, you will…
- be treated by fully qualified Chiropractors registered with the General Chiropractic Council (GCC) and members of the British Chiropractic Association (BCA) and Royal College of Chiropractors (RCC)
- be provided with the best possible care tailored to your individual needs
- be treated with courtesy and respect in a professional and confidential environment
- receive advice on prevention and recurrence, home-help and rehabilitation
- receive professional and ethical care in an establishment integrated with other local healthcare professionals
We offer treatment for a variety of conditions ranging from muscle and joint aches and pains to back pain and neck-related headaches. Here at Fishguard Chiropractic Clinic our chiropractors are trained to the highest UK standards in a wide range of chiropractic techniques and modalities.